What is a Dental Implant
A dental implant is a surgical component that interfaces with the bone of the jaw to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, denture, facial prosthesis.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental Implant treatment offers an almost equivalent restoration of a missing tooth or teeth in terms of function, strength, and aesthetics. It recovers the natural beauty of the smile, offering the luxury of higher self- esteem and improved lifestyle.
- Decreases bone loss and gum recession associated with missing teeth
- Eliminates the grinding of healthy teeth to make conventional bridgework
- Assists in proper chewing allowing for a healthy and improved diet
- Improves speech and supports natural facial contour
- Ensures a secure and comfortable fitting dentures
Implant Treatment Procedure
- Implant Placement – Placement is done at the precise location through the first stage surgery
- Abutment Connection After Osseointegration – After osseointegration the procedure continues
- Prosthesis Installation – Artificial teeth are placed on the abutment.
- Routine Check- Up – Post- Implant Care is Important.
Implant Treatment Options
- Single Tooth Replacement – When only a single implant is needed, a fixture is placed and the prosthetics are made for the individual tooth.
- Implant – Supported Bridge – An implant- supported bridge is a viable option for multiple missing teeth. The Bridge connects the Prosthetics to one another and ensures stability.
- Implant- Supported Denture – Where two or more implants are placed to provide stabilization of the denture and preserve the underlying bone.
Our Dental Implants Range from £1800 to £2200 here at Deans Dental Care, Rottingdean.
For Further information or to book a consultation call us on 01273 760140